Help using this website and logging in
I just came to explore the website, should I log in?
Logging in is not necessary in order to explore our pages, but if you have ever been a CORE participant or registered for one of our TeleClasses, logging in (using the same email address you used to register) will open additional pages and unlock helps and resources that pertain to your level of membership or participation. So, we ask you to always log in first so you can fully benefit!
What are the benefits of logging in as a "member?"
The term "member" is loosely used to describe anyone that has participated in an event with Creative Results Management that either requires or offers limited access to materials that relate to their specific programs or interest. Only by logging in can a member fully access all the resources and features offered them. Some additional benefits of logging in are listed here:
Please enjoy exploring all the features by logging in to see for yourself!
- Access to recordings of events you are a participant in.
- Access to important contact information and downloadable files pertaining to your event.
- Access to the Members Only Directory.
- Access to forums and discussion threads.
- Access to articles and reference materials
- Control over the accuracy and contents of your profile (and what is viewable by other members)
- Simplified event registration - no need to re-enter your information if we already have it!
How do I log in for the first time?
If you have been a participant in CORE or in a TeleClass, you have already been set up with a personal profile. However, if you’ve never signed in before you will need to set up your password the first time. Follow these steps:
- Click the “Forgot password” link in the upper right hand corner of our Home page to start the process of resetting to your choice of passwords.
- As you continue with the steps, it's important to use the same email you used when you last registered for an event with us.
- Copy the special code you see in the white box into the Code field and click submit.
- Check your email inbox! Within a short while you will find an email with a link to choose a new password.
- Type your choice of passwords in, twice. Once in each field. Then, click “Set new password.”
If you did it right, you will see a message to log in with your new password. Just click the “Home” link in the message to go back to the Home page, and log in with your email and chosen password. You did it!
What if I can't remember the email address I used before?
If you've given an email address or two a try and you are still unsuccessful, we are here to help! Just email to request assistance. We will look into your records and provide you with the information you need.
How do I reset my password?
How can I change my email address, organization or personal information?
First, log in. Once you are logged in, click the "My Profile" link in the upper right hand corner (this link will not be visible unless you are logged in). Click "Edit profile" to make changes. Click "Save" to finish.
Can I get help with a technical issue I am having?
First make sure to check the help menu as well as page you are on for any possible hints or tips regarding known issues. If you are still stuck, please email for for help!
I need to make a payment for private coaching sessions. Where do I do that?
Log in to see if you have already been invoiced. If so, you will see your invoice amount due in red, with links to pay. If you have not yet been invoiced, e
mail your coach or the office
e will send
an invoice by email with links to pay.
Can I make a donation to Creative Results on this website?
Click, follow and click the Coaching > Payment
link. Next, click and fill in the amount of your desired donation in the form. Use the Comment section for any important notes. Click "Pay" to proceed to making your payment by credit card.
How can I get on your mailing list?
to join our mailing list! We look forward to staying in touch!